City Bank Job Circular 2017
City Bank Job Circular 2017 has published on 20 June, 2017. CBL Jobs Circular 2017 is available City Bank official website www.thecitybank.com. The interest applicant can application through the CBL website. The applicants must have to apply their particular post within on 13 July, 2017. The applicants find the jobs circular on ziggasa.com. See the more information are given bellow:
This role is primarily responsible for error free execution of transactions relating to Trade Services activities that include issue of Local and Foreign LC and am2ndments. scrutiny & lodgment of documents, payment under LC, post shipment financing. advise of LC. scrutiny of documents for both local & foreign, purchase/discount, realization of export proceeds. all regulatory’ reporting, communication with business unit, follow up & correspondence if any, preparation of statement, ensuring control and compliance. This role is also responsible for acquiring business and providing high level of services directly to a number of Trade customers ac1oss a wide range of products and services. The role needs to manage and maintain current business relationships and seek new accounts for achieving a profitable Trade ‘Business portfolio. The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring smooth Trade Business operation for all customers for make sure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Issuance of local and foreign LCs and amendments as per request of applicant in error-free, timely and compliant manner.
- Initiate process automation for improvement of service quality and reduction of service cycle time.
- Ensure Improved audit rating and implementation of any audit observation
- Improvement oi Service Quality
- Educational Requirements: Minimum Bachelor (4 years), preferably t.1asters in business discipline from a reputed university.
- Experience Requirements: At least 3 year(s)
- Min 3 years’ experience in related field is preferable.
- Basic Knowledge on GFET, UCP, ISBP, UR C. URR, Import and Export Policy order and lnco terms is preferable
- Fair understanding on Banking norms and Practices
- Able to work under pressure
- Multi task ability
- Langua1ge proficiency (both in English and Bangla)
At a glance:
- Bank Name: City Bank Limited
- Post Position Name: Asst. Manager/ Manager
- Job Published Date: 20/06/17
- Application Deadline: 13/07/17
- Salary: Handsome
- Educational Requirements: See advertisement
- Experience Requirements: At list 3 years
- Age Limit For Jobs: 18 to 32 Years.
- Jobs Location: Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi, Sylhet .
- Job Source: Jobs portal
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: permanent job
- Gender: Both (Male & Female)
City Bank Limited
City Bank is one of the oldest private Commercial Banks operating in Bangladesh. It is a top bank among the oldest five Commercial Banks in the country which started their operations in 1983. The Bank started its journey on 27th March 1983 through opening its first branch at B. B. Avenue Branch in the capital, Dhaka city. It was the visionary entrepreneurship of around 13 local businessmen who braved the immense uncertainties and risks with courage and zeal that made the establishment & forward march of the bank possible. Those sponsor directors commenced the journey with only Taka 3.4 crore worth of Capital, which now is a respectable Taka 2311.78 crore as capital & reserve. City Bank is among the very few local banks which do not follow the traditional, decentralized, geographically managed, branch based business or profit model. The bank currently has total 120 branches which includes 99 online branches, 1 full-fledged Islamic Banking branch, 1 SME service center and 11 SME/Agri branches spread across the length & breadth of the country. Besides these traditional delivery points, the bank is also very active in the alternative delivery area. It currently has 311 ATMs of its own; and ATM sharing arrangement with partner banks that has more than 1150 ATMs in place; SMS Banking; Internet Banking and so on. It already started its Customer Call Center operation.