DU IBA MBA 60th Batch Seat Plan 2018 has published. Dhaka University has published DU IBA MBA Admission Test Circular 60th(Session 2017-2018) Batch 2018. The Institute of Business Administration , Dhaka University’s year last session exam will be held on on 2018-05-25 at 10:00 am at IBA. The candidate of IBA MBA must application within on May 20, 2018. The notice has published by DU IBA website at http://iba-du.edu and registration through http://iba.registrationbd.com. More information is given bellow:
DU IBA MBA 60th Batch Seat Plan 2018
DU IBA MBA Admission Test Circular 60th Batch 2017
- কিভাবে আবেদন করবেন তা এখান থেকে দেখে নিতে পারেন: এখানে ক্লিক করুন।
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (any discipline).
- For all foreign certificates/ degrees, equivalence is determined by the Equivalence Committee of IBA. Without such equivalence, the applicants are not allowed to sit for the admission test.
- No 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA below 2.5) at secondary/higher or GPA of less than 2.5 in O –Level or less than 2.0 in A-level examinations or 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA below 2.5 secondary/bachelor’s level(s) of education will not eligible for application.
- Minimum Qualified points is seven for all Applicants.
SSC and HSC or Equivalents:
|SSC GPA/Div||HSC GPA/Div||O-Level GPA||A-Level GPA||Points Earned|
Bachelors and Masters Program:
|Bachelor Degree (Pass)||4||3||2|
The test has two components: Written test & interview. The Written test component evaluates applicants aptitude in Language, Mathematics and Analytical ability. An applicant must obtain a minimum qualifying score in each of above areas to pass the Written Test and appear at the interview.
- The written examination will be held on 2018-05-25 at 11:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
- Applicants with foreign degrees, who have a GMAT score of minimum 70 percentile, may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
- Application fee is Tk. 1000/- (including service charge).
- The application must be submitted online by , 2018-05-20.
For further information, please contact:
MBA Program Office, Room # 216 (1st Floor)
Institute of Business Administration
University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000
Mobile # 01764119001 or 01764119002