Exim Bank Job Circular 2017
Exim Bank Bangladesh has published a notice about Exim Bank Job Circular 2017 for the post of Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash & Call Centre). The Exim Bank Job Circular 2017 have published on October 02, 2017 at eximbankbd.com. Exim Bank Job Circular 2017 is available Exim Bank Official web following by link address career.eximbankbd.com.
Exim Bank Job Circular 2017
An interested applicant can apply through Exim Bank website at eximbankbd.com. The applicants must have to apply within on October 30, 2017. The applicants find the Exim Bank Job Circular 2017 on https://www.ziggasa.com. See the more information is listed below:
More Information Here:
- Organization: EXIM BANK
- Post Position Name: Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash & Call Centre).
- Total Post: NA
- Job Published Date : 02/10/17
- Application Deadline: 30/10/17
- Salary: BDT 15000 – 18000
- Educational Requirements: Master’s Degree /4 (Four) year Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Requirements: NA
- Age Limit for Jobs: 30 years/ 32 years
- Job Location: Everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Job Source: Bangladesh Bank Website
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: permanent job
Notice Board: Exim Bank Job Circular 2017
Text Version: Exim Bank Job Circular 2017 | career.eximbankbd.com
Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited (EXIM Bank), one of the leading private commercial banks in the country with an excellent working environment and corporate culture, is looking for competent, energetic and self-driven individuals among Bangladeshi citizens for the posts of “Trainee Assistant Officer” and “Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)” to meet its expansion needs. Competitive remuneration with continuous training facilities and promising career growth awaits the deserving candidates who would proudly be a part of the EXIM Bank family.
Trainee Assistant Officer (for Call Centre/Agri-Field)
Finally selected candidates will have to go through one year of probation period with a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.15,000/-. After the successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be confirmed as “Assistant Officer” and entitled to a monthly gross salary ofTk.18,900/-(as per the regular scale of pay).
Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)
Finally selected candidates will have to go through one year of probation period with a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.15,000/-. After the successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be confirmed as “Assistant Officer (Cash)” and entitled to a monthly gross salary ofTk.18,gQQ/-(as per the regular scale of pay).
- Master’s Degree /4 (Four) year Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with no 3rd Division/Class in any level of academic examinations.
- Equivalence between class/division and grade points as per the circulars from Ministry of Education.
Eligibility Criteria: In addition to the required academic qualification, applicants must meet the following criteria-
- Age not exceeding 30 years (32 years for freedom fighters’ children) on 30 October 2017.
- Willingness to serve the bank for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
- General level of computer literacy.
- Preference will be given to the experienced candidates in Call Center.
- If you are ready to take up the challenges of a successful banking career with EXIM Bank, please apply on line through our eRecruitment portal http://career.eximbankbd.com by 30 October 2017.
- You cannot apply for more than one post.
- Misrepresentation of any information will disqualify the candidature.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written examination and /or interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed in any stage of recruitment process.
- EXIM Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Senior Executive Vice President
Human Resources Division
Chakrir Khobor: Most of the time, we follow the Chakrir Khobor newspaper. And we also follow various government official web server for a hundred of jobs seeker of Bangladesh. We have only an intense that a good service for JOBS SEEKER. So, stay with us.