RU Admission Circular 2017- 2018
RU Admission Circular 2017-2018 has published at Rajshahi University official web server www.ru.ac.bd. RU Admission Circular 2017-2018 is available at ziggasa.com. The candidate can have to apply within 10 September 2017 to 24 September 2017. The applicant can have to apply following by web link address http://admission.ru.ac.bd or www.ru.ac.bd. More information is listed below:
RU Admission Circular 2017-2018
Rajshahi University Admission Test 2017 will be held on 22 October 2017 to 26 October 2017 in department wise separately.
At a glance:
- Application Start : 10th September 2017
- Application End: 24th September 2017 at 12.00am
- Admission Test: 22 to 26 October 2017
See here : RU Admission Circular 2017-2018
Concerned candidates have to complete SSC or similar exam in 2014 & 2015 and HSC or similar exam or Alim, Diploma-in-Commerce, BAFA (Pre), Diploma-in-Engineering, (computer Technology), Diploma-in-Agriculture, SSC & HSC (Vocational) under Bangladesh Technical Education Board & Level ‘O’ & ‘A’ in 2016 & 2017,
|Group||At least CGPA with 4th sub.(SSC & HSC both)||Total CGPA with 4th sub.(SSC & HSC both)|
|Science Group||CGPA 3.50||CGPA 8.50|
|Arts Group||CGPA 3.50||CGPA 7.50|
|Commerce Group||CGPA 3.50||CGPA 8.00|
Professor Elius Hossain (Administrator of Public Relation Department of Rajshahi University) said that there are no changes in admission process of Rajshahi University Admission Test 2017. So, like Dhaka University, Rajshahi University has opportunity to attend Admission Test 2017-18 in 2nd time. Those students were participating Rajshahi University Admission Test 2016-17, but get chance to admission, this year they will obtain the opportunity to participating Rajshahi University Admission Test 2016-17 again. That means they will obtain chance in 2nd time.
For GCE level ‘O’ Concerned candidates have to pass in 5 subjects & level ‘A’ has to pass at least 2 subjects. Both of 2 levels Concerned candidates have to pass 7 subjects & have to get grade ‘B’ in 4 subjects & grade ‘C’ in 3 subjects. Their question will be made in English language if necessary.
A- Unit : Faculty of Arts
- Islamic History and Culture
- Islamic Studies
- Application Fee: 770 TK.
B- Unit: Faculty of Law
- Law and Land Administration
- Application Fee: 330 TK.
C- Unit: Faculty of Science
- Biochemistry and impulsion Science
- Population Science & Human Resource Development
- Applied Mathematics
- Physical Education and Sports Science
- Application Fee: 715 TK
D- Unit: Faculty of Business Studies
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Management Studies
- Banking and Insurance
- The Institute of Business Administration
- Application Fee: 550 TK.
E- Unit : Faculty of Social Sciences
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Social Sciences,
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Information Science and Library Management
- Public Administration
- International Relations
- Education and Research Institute.
- Application Fee: 825 TK.
F- Unit: Faculty of Life and Earth Science
- Geography and Environmental
- Geology and Mining
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Medical Psychology.
- Application Fees: 605 TK
G- Unit : Faculty of Agriculture
- Agronomy and Agricultural Extension
- Animal and Veterinary Science
- Crop Science and Technology
- Application Fee: 440 TK.
H- Unit: Faculty of Engineering
- Applied physics and electronic engineering
- Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Application Fee: 550 TK
I- Unit: Art
- Paintings, Pracyakala and Chapacitra
- Pottery and sculpture
- Graphic design, crafts and art history.
- Application Fee: 390 TK
Note: those candidates are interested to attend unit ‘A’ (Dramatics, fine arts, music) they have to participating practical test after completing MCQ exam. Without Unit ‘B’ exam will held in 100 & pass mark will 40. Only Unit ‘B’ candidates have to attend 80 marks MCQ & 20 marks written.