SSC Mathematics Special Suggestions 2017
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination will be held on 2nd February to continue 5th March in this year. So, Every Examinee should be active of study to make good result. Whatever, SSC is the second step of students life. At the state Secondary School Certificate is the most of students life. So, Every student of SSC makes sure to prepare in suggestive. Mathematics is the most important to every students. Most of the students are afraid in mathematics. And so weak in mathematics because they are no practices in mathematics properly. OK, no problems at all. We give you a simple suggestion to get a good results. Now, We arrange Creative Mathematics of chapter. Every chapter contains 3-7 with creative questions.
Download Suggestions by Chapters :
- 1st Chapter: Real Numer
- 2nd Chapter: Function
- 3rd Chapter: Algebraic expression
- 4th Chapter: Index and the logarithm
- 5th Chapter: One prominent variable equation
- 1oth Chapter:Distance and height
- 11th Chapter: Ratio and proportion
- 12th Chapter: Equation with two variables
- 13th Chapter: Article algebraic
- 16th Chapter: Measurement (Coming Soon!)
- 17. Chapter: Statistics
- 6-9th Chapter: Geometry
- Sakhawat Hossain Sohel
- Mathematics Specialist, Talent Coaching.
- Management Authority, Ziggasa.